December 2, 2010

**Winner of the Coffee Cozzee contest**

Thank you to everyone who entered the cozzee contest! XX Thank you to, Melissa of Coffeecozze.com ! Be sure to check out her lovely cozzee's, she has her winter and Christmas Cozzee's up! ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNND The winner is Savannah of Glamorous Girl 2014!!!!!! Congrats honey!!! ;) I sent you an email! XX
For everyone who entered, thank you again and if you haven't entered my Sephora gift card contest click here!


Sorry ladies, It has been a very long work week. I have been approached by a few beauty companies to do reviews for their products but I really want to try them and only post reviews on products I know you ladies would love to read about and try also. I'm not going to try and push a product that I don't like or I know doesn't work just because I am being paid to do a good review. I wan't to give my 100% honest review and thoughts. I also want to be original and not post reviews on new products from sponsors that have already been reviewed on other beauty blogs, even if they are paying me *lol* So, stay tuned I have some good reviews coming for you! :)

12 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats ; )

Keisha said...

Congrats!

and the coffee cozzees are SO cute (:

Brittany Love said...

Congratulations Savannah!

And thank you Honey-Bee for having such an amazing Giveaway! xxx

martienna said...

nice blog;p
very intrested notes :D
i like it :*


if U want follow me and write comment ;*

Lindsie Lee ♥ said...

I replied to your comment girlie! :D

Catanya said...

Congrats to the beautiful lady!

Barbie_dolly said...

cute blog keep up the good work,come check out my blog and follow :)

http://makeupadoresme.blogspot.com

Mia said...

Congrats to the winner! :)

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

kirstyb said...

yay for the winner xxxx

Donna ♥ Baby said...

congrats to the winner :)

Orla xx said...

lucky girl, congrats! xx

MakeUpLover said...

Hi, I'm your follower if you want I'd like you to the same. MakeUpLover

http://makeuplover01.blogspot.com