I thought I would share this DIY facial and save you some money *lol*
What you will need.
A large pot
Lavender, Rosemary, Chamomile,Eucalyptus (all optional)
A clay or mud mask
A moisturizing mask
Light facial lotion
1. Wash face with a mild soap or cleanser and exfoliate with a gentle grain scrub.
2. Bring to boil a large pot of water. To make your facial a little more relaxing, add lavender, rosemary, chamomile or eucalyptus and cover.
3. Turn off the heat and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Using a towel to cover your head, hold your face over the pot-about 10 inches from the pot so as not to burn your skin-and stay for 5 to 10 minutes. The smaller your pores the less time you need in the steam. The steam will soften pores and make it easier to extract dirt and oil.
4. Wipe face with a clean, warm washcloth.
5. If skin is oily, apply a clay or mud mask and follow directions. Typical drying time is 5 to 10 minutes. For dry skin, apply a moisturizing mask. For combination skin, such as an oily t-zone (forehead and nose) and dry face, apply the moisturizing mask to dry areas and the clay or mud mask to oily areas.
6. Rinse with cold water to reduce pores.
7. Moisturize with a light facial lotion.