July 26, 2011

KKCENTERHK BEAUTY ANGEL MAKEUP KIT


[ CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE ]

The full collection of shadows.








- Without Flash -


                                     -Without Flash-

BEAUTY ANGEL Special Edition Perfect Make-Up Kit - PURPLE
Price: $14.50
Includes: 12 shadows And 2 Blush.
Collections: Blue, Gold, Green, Purple.

I put together a look using the KKCenterHK Beauty Angel kit in purple. There are 4 editions: Blue, Gold, Green and purple. Each one looks like a cute mini magazine. When I received my kit, I was impressed by the way it was wrapped in a package of thick bubble wrap. On the inside it also tells you step by step how to create a look and how to find the right shade for you. I love how the books snap shut by 4 little magnets on each corner.  Below the shadows and blush, there is also a little eye shadow brush and mirror.

These shadows are very pigmented and soft. They almost look like satin when you apply them.  In row 1 and 2, a few of the lighter shadows are very similar. When you apply them, you can hardly tell a difference, but the color they come out to be is beautiful. The purple I used in this look was the darker purple (in the 2nd row.) I really love the 3rd row of shadows, simply because I love smokey eyes and these will look awesome in a smokey eye look. 

Each edition comes with 2 very lovely blushes. The blush that comes with this collection is a  beautiful, light, peachy pink color (my favorite one) and a pretty, bright pink. When you apply the blush, you only need a small amount, as they are pretty pigmented. 


I really liked this collection, I think the only thing that I didn't like was the fact that most of the lighter colors looked the same when you apply them. I also thought the price might be a bit much at first, but considering the fact that you get a lot of high quality product, I think it is worth it. 

I give this product 4 out of 5 kisses! :) 
Click here if you would like to purchase one of these collections. 

Have any of you ladies tried any of these collections?




29 comments:

Kimberly said...

You look so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the palette. :)

Jacenda ♥ said...

Thank you! :) It is definitely worth checking out. XX

gurlygirl30 said...

Love what you did with it!

Jacenda ♥ said...

Thank you love! :)

Dinorah ♥ said...

Wow Jacenda. Gorgeous!!
Such a perfect review & the swatches are amazing. I have the Gold one & I thought the same thing about the lighter colors. I really liked it overall too though! & Now I want the Purple one lol Lovely pictures, beautiful!

Jacenda ♥ said...

Thank you Dinorah! :) I love what you did with yours! XX

Calista said...

You look soo beautiful.. I love ur blog. xoxo

Jacenda ♥ said...

Hi Calista! :) Thanks so much! Happy you like my blog! Have a great rest of the week! XX

Liesl said...

That purple color is just lovely on you! So, so pretty and I like your lip color too!

Liesl :)

Jacenda ♥ said...

Awe Thank you Liesl! :) On my lips I just have a VS Gloss -http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265546936319&c=Page&cid=1309521929011&pagename=vsdWrapper

Jamile Schaefer said...

I want!

These are very beautiful makeup! The bad thing is that here in Brazil has not. Sorry for bad English! :)

Malika said...

cool palette (:

Jacenda ♥ said...

Thank you ladies!

Thank you, Ginger! ;)

Diana said...

Hi there, awesome review!!I haven't tried the kkcenter makeup but you make them want them haha! I like your makeup!

Meya said...

you are gorgeous!!!

Maryam Maquillage said...

you look soo beautiful in those lavender eyeshadow colors!!! your eyes are stunninnggggg!!!

Jacenda ♥ said...

Awe thank you beauties!! XX

ashleighjoan said...

love your eye makeup!

BbyFaB said...

Nice colors
i like your blog
kiss
http://fashionfablog.blogspot.com

♥Grazynha♥ said...

Hey girl!! Welcome to my blog and thanks for follow me :)
Im also following u!!
Have a beautiful weekend!!!
♥Grazynha♥

http://grazynha-plantandoumasemente.blogspot.com/

Pandora`s Box said...

Beautiful palette. You are sooo pretty. New follower hope u follow back i.e. if u like perfumes and fragrances. (no pressure lol)

Alexandra Marie said...

the eyeshadow is quite lovely!

XOXO
www.alexandra-clements.blogspot.com

G A B Y said...

It looks very pigmented for the price! Great review and pictures (:

lisa said...

beautiful make up, you look stunning!

Scarlett said...

the makeup is beautiful! you have amazing talent :)

with love,
scarlett

Isis said...

Hey, Jacenda! I have never heard of these cosmetics, but they sure do look interesting :] I really like rows-2 & 3, considering blues and purples are really pretty to me!! I also love your blog so I had to follow! You're a very gifted designer and makeup artist,hope you're having a well day today,
-Isis :]

Kim's Vanity said...

GAWD you are hot! haha!! Hope that doesn't sound too creepy but DAMN!
Those colors swatched so pigmented!
Thanks for the wedding congrats, too.
Hope your summer is going swimmingly!

Jacenda ♥ said...

Awe thank you ladies!! XX

@KIM- LOL Thank you gorgeous!! ;) Hope you are having a great summer also! XX

Sassa7 said...

Hi Jacenda, I really love the way the colors look and the way you used them for this look. I tried to purchase the Purple edition, but when i registered to their website it required me to give a Validation code for my account verification but it seems like I cant have this code. Ive requested a new Validation Code again and again but each time the email they send me is blank!! How can i buy this purple palette? is there any other website??