October 27, 2011

HANA Titanium Ionic Flat Iron 1.5





Misikko.com was kind enough to send me a salon professional Hana Titanium Ionic Flat Iron 1.5 for review. I was excited to do this review for a number of reasons, but a few key reasons were- 1.  I love to wear my hair down in the Fall/Winter and was in need of a new flat iron and had been shopping around for one.  2. They were super cool, told me to test it out for a while and give an honest review of their product. After reading that, I knew I wanted to do a review on Kiss an Makeup. I have turned a lot of companies down whom ask me to say certain things just to sell their product. I really dislike to be asked to do that. I am not that kind of a blog (or person) and have always stated my honest thoughts about a product. I also do not review products I do not think my followers would  want to try.  With that being said, this is my 100% honest review of the Hanna Titanium Ionic Flat Iron.

Pros: 

  • Super fast shipping! I told my girlfriend about their product and service and she ordered from misikko.com and received her item super fast and the customer service was very good to her.
  • I love the packaging. I love the fact that the controls/on and off switch are on the inside and not on the outside, so that when I am in the middle of doing my hair, I do not find that I hit the off switch... without even knowing (GRRR!)
  • Super fast heat up, within a few seconds I was using it.
  • 5 different heat settings.
  • The cord is very long. Short cords on blow dryers and flat irons personally annoy me.
  • Comes with Travel Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat & Tin Case.
  • It also curls your hair and gives very natural curls.
  • It did not dry out or ruin my hair.

Cons:

  • It takes a little bit longer to straighten my hair than my previous straightener. *Pull it though very slowly.
  • It takes a while to get curls, but when I did, they were very pretty! *Pull it through very slowly.
I was pretty happy with this flat iron. There are more pros than cons. This flat iron is also on sale right now for  $174.99 and also free shipping and free same day shipping. I am also interested in trying one of their "Best blow dryers".  If you are interested in any of these products you can follow one of the links below.


Have you tried this flat iron or any of Hana's products, what did you think?


11 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

Nice! Love straight hair. Looks like a great product. I also really like Chi.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

I've been straightening my hair every day since I got it cut. I love how shiny this made your hair look.
xx
Alicia

Marie said...

Yay for a new flat iron!:D

Thanks for the review and just like you, I had to try a couple of times before I got used to curling with a flat iron.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Bree said...

I've also reviewed a HANA product from Misikko before. They really do have amazing hair products! I got to review a blow dryer for them. Great review! Every girl deserves the best. <3

XoXo, Bree
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Curves Ahead Make up said...

great review !! love this !!

Tamara Nicole said...

Oooh I love it, I want one:-)

Pssst I am letting all of my google followers know that I changed my domain to www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com. Please update your reader if needed :-) Thanks hun!!!

Misseblog said...

Great post, I desperately need a new hair straightner xx

Rakhshanda said...

interesting product, my hair is straight and I don't use any tool for straightening it, lovely post <3

Dinorah ♥ said...

It's awesome! I love the packaging too. Really pretty & sleek. I love the way it curled your hair. Sooo pretty!

TamaraB♡ said...

I have heard about HANA but I went ahead and repurchased my Sedu. Oh well. :)

http://beautyismaximus.blogspot.com/

Pink Glam said...

Never heard of this line. Great review. I just bought my 1st Chi Iron. Im not happy that it doesn't not have an automatic shut off.. does this brand have the auto shut off? I don't remember if I saw you mention anything about that.