Misikko.com was kind enough to send me a salon professional Hana Titanium Ionic Flat Iron 1.5 for review. I was excited to do this review for a number of reasons, but a few key reasons were- 1. I love to wear my hair down in the Fall/Winter and was in need of a new flat iron and had been shopping around for one. 2. They were super cool, told me to test it out for a while and give an honest review of their product. After reading that, I knew I wanted to do a review on Kiss an Makeup. I have turned a lot of companies down whom ask me to say certain things just to sell their product. I really dislike to be asked to do that. I am not that kind of a blog (or person) and have always stated my honest thoughts about a product. I also do not review products I do not think my followers would want to try. With that being said, this is my 100% honest review of the Hanna Titanium Ionic Flat Iron.
- Super fast shipping! I told my girlfriend about their product and service and she ordered from misikko.com and received her item super fast and the customer service was very good to her.
- I love the packaging. I love the fact that the controls/on and off switch are on the inside and not on the outside, so that when I am in the middle of doing my hair, I do not find that I hit the off switch... without even knowing (GRRR!)
- Super fast heat up, within a few seconds I was using it.
- 5 different heat settings.
- The cord is very long. Short cords on blow dryers and flat irons personally annoy me.
- Comes with Travel Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat & Tin Case.
- It also curls your hair and gives very natural curls.
- It did not dry out or ruin my hair.
- It takes a little bit longer to straighten my hair than my previous straightener. *Pull it though very slowly.
- It takes a while to get curls, but when I did, they were very pretty! *Pull it through very slowly.
I was pretty happy with this flat iron. There are more pros than cons. This flat iron is also on sale right now for $174.99 and also free shipping and free same day shipping. I am also interested in trying one of their "Best blow dryers". If you are interested in any of these products you can follow one of the links below.
Have you tried this flat iron or any of Hana's products, what did you think?