April 21, 2012

NYX goodies!


I picked up some NYX lipsticks and Glosses. I love NYX and have come to really love their glosses and I am not really a big gloss fan . I ended up purchasing 2 lipsticks and 2 glosses. Lipsticks- Rose Bud and Spell Bound. I love both, they are great for summer! Glosses- Pinky Natural and Mauve. I think I love the glosses more than I do the lipsticks this time around! I am in love with, Mauve, I love how natural it is! NYX lip products are always very pigmented, see below for swatches. 




What are your favorite NYX products?







12 comments:

Liesl said...

Love, love, loving these colors! Oh how I love a great gloss, like these NYX ones! Hope you are having a Super Saturday, Jacenda! :)

kaykaysmakeupbag said...

thanks for this post! Im looking for more nyx lipsticks and these swatches really helped me. have a great weekend!

Jacenda ♥ said...

@Liesl - Aren't they super pretty?? :) Have a great weekend doll - Hope you are doing well!! <3

Jacenda ♥ said...

@kaykaysmakeupbag - Happy shopping! Glad I could help! Have a wonderful weekend!! <3

JoJo said...

Definitely will be getting the two lip glosses feature :)

KatXoXo said...

I have a lot of the Nyx glosses and have loved almost all of them but I find it very hard to find lipsticks that I like of theirs!! Great post!!
❤❤

Steph said...

I went on a NYX rampage a few months ago and I am liking their products....dont tempt me to get more! lol!

MaviDeniz said...

Mauve lip gloss looks gorgeous. I've only tried their square lip glosses and my favorite's are Natural and Beige.

Xo

Jessica said...

pretty colors you got.

.Big Size Big World♥ said...

love the mauve lip gloss!
http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

GlamorousMama said...

Love NYX! I need to get their lipsticks!!!

Xoxo janelle

Bettina@BeautySwot said...

These shades are gorgeous! Love the glosses particularly.