September 19, 2012

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

{ PITTSBURGH FROM ABOVE }


{Out and about exploring and looking for trouble ...FOUND IT! }

{ The Oakmont Bakery has some really yummy things on their menu, especially their sandwiches. }



 { It's that time again! I pulled out some fall & winter things. }


{Stocking up on fall candles from Bath & Body Works}


 { Love them or hate them, I will be wearing my UGGs this winter. I have a feeling I will really need them here. }

{ I have been wearing Revlon's "Cherries in the Snow" on my nails a lot lately. }

{ I have been tweeting enough about it, now it is time to get down to business.  I am changing my hair for a little while! I'm sure I will post the results.}



Thank you for viewing! 




5 comments:

Carrie said...

omg, those bakes goodies sound really good right now. aahhh. and of course, i'm about to whip out my uggs too. winter cannot come any sooner. this heat is killing me!

Want to win a $30 coupon to Chicnova? Come and enter here! :D

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Leslie Lehn said...

Love the hats! I love fall outfits/accessories :D

Dale Janeé said...

This is such a fun post! I love the nail polish and all the food too,

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Carrie- I hear ya! I'm ready for cooler weather. I live in my Uggs in the winter, they are cozy and warm!

@Leslie- Thank you! :) Totally agree, fall/winter is fun to accessorize for! <3

@ Dale- lol I haven't done one of these kind of posts in a while. Thank you! <3

GlamorousMama said...

Yummy!

I am so excited fall is here..I need to start getting everything! Love sweet cinnamon pumpkin!

xoxo Janelle