October 2, 2012

MAC MARILYN MONROE COLLECTION


It has finally arrived! The MAC Marilyn Monroe collection came available last week and I was able to get my hands on a few things before it sold out. I was really looking forward to getting another lipstick (preferably Love Goddess) and a blush (The Perfect Cheek) , but I love what I got and am just happy I was able to get something. 

Anyways, here is a look at what I was able to get.



{ How to Marry / Veluxe Pearl eye shadow } 


{ Pure Zen / Cremesheeen lipstick }



{ Vintage Vamp/ Cream nail polish is a deep red }

{ Rich, Rich, Rich /Frost nail polish }




Were any of you ladies able to get anything from the collection?
 What do you think about the packaging?


Thank you for viewing! 


13 comments:

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Wow. Gorgeous. Pure Zen is such a pretty color.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@GirlieBlogger - Hey girl! <3 Yes, it is so pretty! xx

Leslie Lehn said...

so pretty!!! i have to get some things from this collection!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Leslie - Yes!! I had to get something from it, I love Marilyn! <3 The lipsticks in this collection are so gorgeous! xx

SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

I really want to try one of there lipsticks, they all look great.

KatXoXo said...

I like the silver eye shadows but not too sure if I will pick any up. I'm not Into red lips or nails too much. But I love the packaging :)

Sylwia said...

I want the lipstick, so pretty!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@katxoxo- Yeah, it is very Marilyn, so there is lots of red! :) The silver eye shadows are really pretty though. xx

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@sylwia - I Know right!! I wanted a few of the others. I can't believe how fast it went! lol

Goddesslily Seymour said...

It finally hits stores tomorrow and I can't wait, i'm planning on being there before they open.

Pink Glam said...

wow the marry one is gorgeous!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@goddesslily - Good luck!! <3 Hope you get what you want!

@pink Glam - It is super pretty! :) I know I will be wearing it a lot. <3

Zaggora Girl said...

We love the packaging! We would have preferred to see the real Marilyn though, how about you?