October 25, 2012

Beauty | NIGHT OUT MAKEUP

I had requests for my makeup routine from last post-



FACE:
01.  Face Primer : Smashbox 
02.  Foundation: Revlon 24 hr Colorstay Whipped in "Natural Tan"
03.  Concealer: MAC 
04.  Powder: NARS "Eden"
05.  Setting Spray: Urban Decay "All Nighter"
06.  Highlight: MAC "Soft and Gentile"
07.  Blush: MAC "Desert Rose" 

EYES:
08.  Eye Primer: Too Faced
09. Eye Shadow: Naked 2 Palette- "Tease" for base & crease, "YDK" over top of base ,"Foxy"on brow bone.
10.  Liquid liner: Maybelline "Line Stiletto" Blackest black
11.  Eyeliner: MAC "Smolder" 
12.  Mascara: L'Oreal "Voluminous"

LIPS:
13.  Lipstick: MAC "Pink Plaid"


What are your favorite products?
Thank you for viewing!


11 comments:

Leslie Lehn said...

pretty! i really love the maybelline line stiletto, its good for people who have a problem with liquid liner like me! lol this look is gorgeous. I really wanna try that lipstick.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Leslie- Thank you!! <3 You are so right, that liner makes it hard to screw up. Lol You will love Pink plaid , will look great on you!

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Gorgeous. You look like Kim K.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

JoJo said...

So gorgeous!!! I love the lipstick!!!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Girlieblogger-Thank you! <3 Hrm first time I have heard that one *lol* Thank you or viewing!

@JoJo- Thank you doll!! <3 Pink Plaid is one of my favs! :)

Sylwia said...

so pretty <3 love your flawless skin!

Zaggora Girl said...

gorgeous! Do you use eyelash extensions?

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Sylwia- Thank you doll! <3

@Zaggora- Thank you! <3 They are corner lashes from Ulta. :)

andy spurná said...

you look so beautiful <3

Catherine Mona said...

You are beyond gorgeous! Love the makeup..So happy I stumbled across your blog, new follower(:

www.MaybeBabyXo.com

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@catherine- Hey, Catherine!! Thank you love! I am happy you found my blog also, as I LOVE your blog. ;) Happy Holidays! <3 Thank you for following.