October 21, 2012

Lifestyle | October-Through Photos


Fall is my busy season for work, but I still managed to get out and see more of my new city and snap some pictures for the blog.


*Thank you to everyone who sent their prayers and love
 for my father passing recently, It really means the world! He is very missed! *


October - Through Photos

{ Early October we rode the Duquesne Incline up to the top of the city... }



{...and got this photo}

{ At the end of October we have these beautiful Fall colors! }

{I switched out my Summer lipsticks and polishes for my favorite Fall / Winter colors}

{ My crock pot is my best friend this time of year :D }



{I love this time of year because of PUMPKIN everything! These pumpkin cream cakes were amazing.}

{I'm in a leather, studs and spikes phase and I am in LOVE with these heels.}



{ I hope you have enjoyed Fall ! }

Thank you for viewing!

6 comments:

Leslie Lehn said...

I love Fall! Love your style!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Leslie Lehn - Thank you doll! <3 Fall is such a beautiful time of year! :)

Pink Glam said...

You look GORGEOUS! in these pictures! I love fall, such a pretty time of the yr.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@pink glam- Thank you Jill!! <3 I hope you are enjoying Fall!! :) Everything looks so beautiful right now!

andy spurná said...

these heels? amazing! I want them too :) <3 and you look so glamorous, I love your style :))

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Andy- Thank you love!! <3 Those heels are from Love Culture if you wanted to grab you up a pair. :)