December 28, 2012

Lifestyle | My Holiday Through Photos


It seems like Christmas just flew by this year, didn't it? I didn't take many pictures on Christmas, as I was spending time with family and friends, but that is what is most important about the holidays. 

We ended up getting over 5 inches of snow for our first snow, my dog had her puppies, I became an Aunt to a beautiful baby girl, and I was so happy to have Phillip with me this year, as this was the first Christmas without my dad since he passed away in October. 

I requested Phillip not get me anything for Christmas ( as you can see below how that turned out. HA HA) I think I was more excited for him to open his gifts! :) 

We are blessed to have each other and blessed with such an amazing family. I hope everyone had an wonderful Christmas and were able to spend it with the ones you love! 

 { Gorgeous roses from Phillip }

 { MAC "Russian Red" Lipstick has been a favorite right now.}




 { Pittsburgh from above }

 { Gifts from Phillip }
{ He got me the matching set with my favorite color on the hearts. I love them babe! }





 { Large candles at the Bath & Body Works- 2 for $20 sale. }


Thank you for viewing! Have a Happy New Year! 


13 comments:

Apriljoy said...

Awh! Did he get you those puppies for Christmas?! They are so precious! He obviously knows how to shop for his woman! I love the bow earrings!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@apriljoy- Thank you girly!! :) He has great taste! My dog just had 5 puppies! Lol I hope you had a wonderful holiday! <3

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Oh how lovely! A white Christmas. And those puppies are just too adorable for words.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Girlieblogger - Thank you! :) They are so sweet. I hope you had a wonderful holiday! HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3

Arianne Cruz said...

such beautiful pictures. those roses and tiffany boxes are beautiful :D

ninadollmakeup said...

Those puppies are so sweet! the tiffany jewellery looks gorgeous! happy new year!x

eight said...

Great pictures! Happy New Year!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@nina- Thank you love! <3 Happy New Year!

@eight- Thanks so much! Happy New year! <3

KatXoXo said...

You sure did get spoiled dear!! But def the best present is having your loved ones home for the holidays :)

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Kat- Absolutely! Family is what it's about! <3 Happy New Year love!!! :)

Catherine Mona said...

Getting spoiled by your man is the best, & yours sure has amazing taste!! I have been wanting a Burberry scarf forever now!! Happy New Year gorgeous! Xo

http://beauty.maybebabyxo.com/

specialsmakeup4u04 said...

Wow what a keeper you have!!! All wonderful gifts, I hope you enjoy everything:-) love your blog btw!!!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@specialsmakeup4u04- Thank you love!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!! <3 Thank you for viewing!