September 12, 2013

BEAUTY | MAC: REBEL LIPSTICK




Even with this nasty, gloomy tropical storm passing through - I still managed to knock out a new blog post. 

I LOVE bold lips! Rebel by MAC is one of my favorite bold lipsticks.  The pigmentation is intense! Rebel is a really bold, deep berry red shade. Even though it is a matte lipstick, It doesn't dry out the lips. Rebel has really good staying power and will last most of the day.This shade also goes great with just about any skin tone. 

Due to it's popularity, it is almost always sold out at MAC counters (especially this time of year), so when you find it, grab it! 





Do you have a favorite bold lipstick?
Thank you for reading!


10 comments:

Stephanie B said...

It's a pretty colour. Seeing it in the bullet I thought it would be darker though!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Stephanie- If you are looking for a similar darker shade, try Diva (if you haven't already) I love it, but I also thought the same first time I seen it. Diva is a pretty lipstick also.

Pink Glam said...

That is a great color on you.

Marisa said...

You look gorgeous with that lipstick, even though I could never pull it off myself x)

Alicia Hautly said...

LOVE!! This lippie looks Fabb on you and you look so gorgeous, as always ;))

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Pink Glam- Thank you pretty lady! Happy Friday!! <3

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

Marisa- Thank you! I bet you could rock it! ;) Happy Friday!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

Alicia- Thank you love!! You are always so sweet! Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend! <3

Joanna M said...

Looks really pretty! My favorite bold lipstick is Mac Diva which I sometimes pair with Mac Vino lipliner. Rebel is now on my list :)

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Joanna- Diva is gorgeous, another fav also! Xx