September 2, 2013

Beauty | My Picks - Nail Polishes for Fall | Essie




All of the trees around my house are turning colors already for Fall ... and it has me SO excited! 
I thought I would share a few Essie nail polishes that I love for Fall.





  • Miss Fancy PantsA refined, chic, gray-beigue 
  • Recessionista - A deep brick red
  • Power Clutch - A deep gray-green
  • Carry On- A deep romantic burgundy 
  • Velvet VoyeurAn intense chocolate amethyst (Recent name change to Velvet Voyage)

What are your favorite nail polish brands?
Thank you for reading!







7 comments:

Pink Glam said...

Those are super pretty shades. I almost did a dark polish, then I did my orly, kiss the bride.. which is a baby pink like essie figi. Dark side soon lol.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

Jill- I have on a light polish too right now! Lol I am waiting a little while longer. Xx

Sylwia P. said...

I absolutely love all the shades! So ready for cozy Fall too! :) x

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Sylwia- Yessss!!! ;) Hurry up Fall !

Stephanie B said...

I just got one of the new Liz Earle polish and they are a dream :)

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Stephanie- I haven't tried any of the Liz Earle polishes, but now I will have to look into them! :) Thanks for the recommendation! Xx

Marisa said...

wow such lovely shades for the fall <3