September 17, 2013

BEAUTY | MY TOP HAIR REPAIR PRODUCTS




A few months ago I went through the process of lightening my hair. My hair went from almost black, to ultra light brown. Though I love the outcome, any time you do that amount of bleaching and coloring to your hair, there is always going to be some damage done to your hair. 

I have always been really careful about what products I put in my hair and have always been really good about doing hair masks etc. so, my hair was already in pretty good shape, but you can always use a little extra help.

Everyone's hair reacts differently to products, but for the passed few months these products have really helped repair my hair and get it back on track. 


Macadamia Deep Repair mask.
This is my second tub of this mask! I loved it so much, I had to repurchase it.
I use this in the shower and leave it on my hair for about 5 minutes, then rinse. You can leave it on your (damp) hair for up to a few hours though (then rinse out).
The smell of this mask is divine, it's smells really clean, fresh and a little fruity.
The outcome is just amazing. My hair feels so soft and smooth.
I would recommend this to anyone with thick, dry hair.  



2. Silky sexy hair shampoo & conditioner + leave in conditioner.

After I lightened my hair I purchased the Silky Sexy Hair line from, Ulta. I was using a purple shampoo that was very drying to my hair. Every other wash I would use this shampoo and conditioner and it would make my hair really soft and silky. It has a really nice smell also. 

The Silky Sexy leave-in conditioner is a spray-on. I use this on days when I'm going to use heat tools on my hair. I just use a little dab in the palm of my hand and work through my hair with a little extra on my ends.
It really helps keep my hair soft and frizz-free.




3. Argan Oil -  Treatment 

This is a pretty popular product, but I purchased this (twice) from Sally's Beauty Supply. I can't say enough about this product! 

After I get out of the shower, I poor a little in the palm of my hand ( a little goes a long way) and work all through my hair. This will leave your hair so soft and silky. It works great on dry skin also!


Do you know any great hair care / repair products?
Thank you for reading!



8 comments:

SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

Great post, I have tried a sample of the deep mask before an its great I going to buy it once I finish my current conditioner as will I also have one n only argan oil :)

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@kayla- Thank you! :) 2 really great products! I know you will love the argan oil! Xx

Pink Glam said...

For me the it's a 10 line helped when I went blonde. It made my hair soft. Especially the hair mask. The shampoo/cond really didn't do anything for me. But the leave in spray I still use. It is amazing. Your hair always looks amazing!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Pink Glam - Thank you so much! <3 I really want to try that line! I always hear good things about it, especially the leave in. Xx

Vanessa said...

Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Vanessa - Hi! :) Thanks so much! I would love to follow each other on Bloglovin. You have a lovely blog! Xx

Marisa said...

It looks like the products are working, you have beautiful hair!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Marisa- Awe Thanks so much! Xx