This is a sponsored review + giveaway provided by BlueScandal.com.
Blue Scandal is an online beauty store that sells beauty products from a lot of your favorite beauty brands like- Elf, Nyx, OPI, Milani etc.
Right now they are doing a 25% off all orders (with a coupon code found on their website). Also free shipping on orders of $70 +. Make sure you stop by and check them out!
I was asked if I wanted to do a review + giveaway on the NYX butter gloss set in- "Enchanted Kiss".
I love NYX products and already own quite a few glosses from NYX, but I have been hearing a lot about the butter glosses right now and thought I would give them a try.
There are 3 glosses in the Enchanted Kiss set - "Apple Strudel", "Merengue" and "Creme Brulee".
- These glosses smell amazing! They have a nice sweet smell to them.
- No sticky mess! They go on like "butter" and feel really soft when you apply them.
- Each color is pretty pigmented. You can build on the color to your liking.
- Very good staying power! You don't have to keep re-applying them, these glosses last for quite a while!
- Very reasonable price.
If you would like to win a chance to try out the gloss set pictured above- please read all of the rules below. Only one winner! This giveaway is international.
- This giveaway is for my followers. So, you must follow this blog through Google friend connect.
- You must be 18 or older or have a parents permission.
- Comment below with your Name, Google friend connect name, email, and let me know if you did any of the extra entries. Please keep your information all in one comment post, so that there is no confusion.
- Ways to earn extra entries- (+3) Instagram this giveaway with a link to jacendaleeann.com and tag @Jacenda . (+1) Tweet this giveaway post by linking back to this post. (+3) Blog about this giveaway with the first image shown in this post with a link back to jacendaleeann.com.
- This giveaway ends October 4th.
- I will be using random.org to pick a winner.
- Winner will be sent these glosses directly from Blue Scandal.
Thank you for viewing!