October 12, 2013

Lifestyle | Hello, weekend


Happy weekend! It has been such a long week for us here, how about you?
In between work I managed to get a few snaps for the blog [mostly with my phone].


Boot season is officially here...and I am super excited about this. ;)




Bumming around the house with my Nars Scarlet Empress lipstick on.



She is happy being a country girl, but being bright white can sometimes be a huge problem.

Trip to the farmers market. 

Fresh fruits and veggies.





Pumpkin cheesecake...yesssss....


The fireplace is officially in business! The mornings and evenings are getting pretty cold now.

I will be announcing my Nyx giveaway winner very soon!
I hope you had a great week! Have a happy weekend!
Thank you for viewing!



9 comments:

Karla ‘‘Miss Delirium’’ said...

WAIT..WHAT.. PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE!? omg you are killing me girl! ;) I need that in my life right now! *google recipe*

And those boots and your shirt is amazing, I love boot season too;)
And it seems like a need to go look for that NARS lippe also, absolutely stunning on you.

Have a lovely weekend!
xx Karla

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Karla - lol Giirrrllll PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE was SO good! I'm with you, I was looking on Pinterest for a recipe. Thanks so much! Check out that Nars lipstick for sure! Xx

Karla ‘‘Miss Delirium’’ said...

Too much Pumpkin deliciousness going on on Pinterest haha! I'm just gonna make it all then ;)
Nars Scarlet Empress is officially on my non-exisiting-but-ever-growing-makeup-list hihi:) xxoo

Kisti Belle said...

Oh man, love long leather black boots (I have a pair just like those!) and scarlet empress looks great on you! I may just have to try that one out...

www.kistibelle.com

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Kristi- Me too!! Boot season is the best! :) Thanks so much! I hope you like it! Xx

Kristie Style Spot said...

I am loving the boots and I love your new home.

Thanks for sharing your life with us!!!

Kristie
Aurora, Colorado

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Kristie- Thank you love! Xx
These types of blog posts are my favorite to read on other blogs. Have a great week!

Heather said...

Great photos - and that nars lipstick looks gorgeous!

Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Heather- Thanks so much! :) Isn't it a pretty shade? Have a great week! Xx