November 13, 2013

Lifestyle | Snow Day

I don't know about where you are, but here it is looking a lot like winter! I took some pictures of our first good snowfall and thought I would share on the blog today.

I was a little sad to see Fall leave us so quickly, but I am excited for the holidays, the decorations , warm fuzzy socks, cuddling by the fire, homemade soups,  shoveling big piles of snow out of the driveway before we can go anywhere (ok, maybe not that last one). Happy November! :)



K
 HA! Gotcha! ;)












Goodbye roses, hello winter.


Have you had any snow where you are?



4 comments:

missvaleriaheart said...

:O so beautiful!!!!!!! ♥

Here where i live is summer all year . . . so no we dont have snow here :(

Love the picture with the Rose+Snow :)

Valeria.♥
-----------
www.misvaleriaheart.blogspot.com
-----------

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Missvaleriaheart- Thank you, Valeria! I would love to have summer all year! I don't like the cold very much! lol Xx

Pink Glam said...

You got some great pics! The snow always looks so pretty up next to flowing water.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Pink Glam- Thank you Jill! I so agree, I love ponds or lakes surrounded by snow. Hope you are keeping warm! I know you got a pretty good snow also. Xx