December 2, 2013

Lifestyle | Hello, December



I am having a lot of fun decorating for Christmas and thought I would share some pictures on the blog today. If any of you have your holiday decorating photos up on your blogs -leave a link in the comments, I would love to see them! :)


 With work and me being under the weather, Phillip and I decided to have a cozy Anniversary at home this year, it was very nice.


The Abominable Snowpuppy came in from playing in the snow.

  





The Wreath I made for the family room. 

Deer in the backyard.


I hope you all enjoy your holidays!

7 comments:

Erawiel said...

Awww I spotted the little fluffy owl in your tree and my heart melted. So adorable!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Erawiel - Thank you! He is so cute! :)

Crystal Michelle said...

You have a beautiful home Jacenda! Happy belated Anniversary!

❤️Crystal Michelle

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Crystal - Awe thank you very much girlie!! Happy holidays! Xx

Sylwia P. said...

the house looks beautiful! :)

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Sylwia Hey love! :) Thank you! I hope you are liking Va! Happy holidays! Xx

Sylwia P. said...

Hey Chica! I am, only wish it could snow just a little bit over here too :)