December 31, 2013

SAYING GOOD BYE TO 2013 & LOOKING FORWARD TO A NEW YEAR


We are counting down the last few hours of 2013 and I have to say... it has been a pretty emotional year. Lots of joy, but lots of sadness too. It was a pretty busy year, I feel like it flew by. This year I got used to living away from my best friends, but also meeting a lot of wonderful people and enjoying getting to know this city. It was my first year being without my dad and a lot of remembering him. I became an aunt. I worked hard on my business and it did wonderful this year and I am so thankful and appreciative of that... because I love what I do. Phillip and I bought our first house and have really enjoyed making it our home. I got to visit New York, a place I have wanted to visit since I was a little girl. I went from brunette to blonde (and back to brunette again). This year I learned to really appreciate the time spent with loved ones. 2013 also taught me to take every moment in and appreciate it , learn from it. I learned just how strong I can be.

Looking on to 2014, I have so much I would love to do and accomplish. I love starting a new year. I didn't do a lot of blogging this year and would love to start blogging a lot more again.

I hope everyone had a wonderful year and if not, I wish you only the best in 2014.

Happy New Year!
Xx



5 comments:

Huda...!!! said...

Happy New Year to you also... :)Wish you all the best for this new year.

Am a new fellow blogger. Don't forget to show your support by following me back :) The Lipstickholic

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Huda- Thank you! :) I love checking out new blogs! Xx

Lacy said...

Sorry for your loss. But happy for your gain, becoming an aunt is so fun :)

Haniya Sajid said...

Lovely Blog and happy new year + best of luck for 2014
just followed you i would appreciate if you do the same
http://myownnailart.blogspot.com/

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Lacy- Thank you Lacy! :) Happy New Year! Xx

@Haniya- Happy New Year!! Xx I would love to check out your blog! :)