December 29, 2013

Tag | Get to know me

I haven't done any tags for a long time.
I thought I would accept a tag and do the "Get to know me" Tag.

Here we go...

1. Are you named after anyone? 
No, but my mother met a woman when she was a teenager and her baby girl was named, Jacenda. The woman told her it means "Beautiful".  Mom always said if she had a little girl... she would name her Jacenda.

2. When was the last time you cried?
I'm not a crybaby, but I think my last big cry was the 1 year anniversary of when my dad passed away ( the whole month of October was a very emotional time).

3. Do you have kids?
No. No baby fever for me. I have 2 step children, though I don't like the titles "Step Mom" or "Step Children". They have a good mom and a good daddy. I just consider myself  their good friend. I try my best to be a very good friend and teacher while they are with us.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
Yes. I am a loyal, kind friend.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Yes, but only when I joke with friends / family .

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
Probably not. I have lower back issues from an accident...might not be the best idea.

7. What’s your favorite cereal? 
Honey Bunches of Oats.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? 
Their Eyes. I can read people very well just by their eyes.

9. What is your eye color?
 It depends on what I wear... my eyes change color. Usually bluish-green.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Scary Movies!

11. Favorite smells? 
Flowers, MAC lipsticks, Coffee, mint, Chanel No. 5...my husband's Armani cologne.

12. Summer or winter?
 SUMMER! Ha ha I don't like the winter. I love sunshine and flowers.

13. Computer or television? 
Computer. Unless we rent a movie or football is on. I can't just sit and watch TV for hours.

14. What’s your career/job? 
Design & Development. Graphic artist & Web designer. N E R D.

15. Do you have any special talents?
I can draw. Painting. I'm amazing at dropping things.

16. Where were you born?
Jasper, In.

17. What are your hobbies?
Photography, drawing , painting, baking, blogging, gardening, sports, yoga, running, boxing, antiquing... I could go on.

18. Do you have any pets?
Yes, puppies & a tiny turtle.

19. Favorite movie(s)?
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (I love Kate Hudson) , Dumb & Dumber, The Shawshank Redemption, The Heat, Fight Club, Cinderella Man, The Bourne movies...I could go on.

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes… 2 brothers. 1 older, one younger.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Continue to be a good person. Happy... Successful!

End.
I tag anyone who hasn't done this and who wants to do it. Xx


4 comments:

missvaleriaheart said...

i think im doing this TAG in the next near year :) ♥

www.misvaleriaheart.blogspot.com

hardpliers said...

I loved the tag <3

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Missvaleriaheart - It was a fun tag! :) Let me know when you do! Xx

@Hardpliers- Thank you love! It was fun. Happy New Year! Xx

missvaleriaheart said...

Hey Jacenda i Did the TAG Loved it ♥