January 8, 2014

BEAUTY | MUJI ACRYLIC CASES

I received some emails and tweets about my Muji cases after I did my makeup storage and  beauty space post. Just questions like "What products can you fit inside" etc. I thought I would do a quick post about them and show a little more of what goes inside...tray sizes etc. You can also go to their website Muji.usa and they have info and pictures there along with a lot of other cases.



I have had these cases for a long while now and they have held up really well for me. I haven't had any problems with them. 

The top 2 larger drawer case is $25.25(US) and the 5 drawer case is $27.95(US) I originally purchased the top larger 2 drawers to store my favorite foundations, but I ended up just placing them on the top. Muji now has a large 1 drawer for larger  foundation bottles. The top of the 2 large drawers folds up for easy access (I never use this).

I keep my most used makeup in these drawers. I am able to fill them up quite a bit. I can fit 24 MAC lipsticks, 24 Lip glosses, 9 Mac blushes, Mascara, eyeliners, my naked pallets, eye shadows, powders, concealers, and bronzers. 

You can visit the Muji website to purchase or for more info.

I am doing some decorating in my office / beauty space and thought it would be fun to do an updated blog post .... Coming soon!

Thank you for viewing!
Xx





5 comments:

SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

Great post, I'm thinking of getting something like this :)

Kayla
sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@SheerBeauty- Hi Kayla! :) Thank you! They work great for organizing your makeup. Xx

Natalie Vanheers said...

This looks so handy! I have a small silimar case to store my everydays!

Love,
Natalie
www.latanie.be/blog

Emma said...

As soon as I get home I'm buying the muji clear storage, it's been a long time coming!

www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

xxx

Jacquelyn said...

I love MUJI's acrylic drawers!! I own four of them so far and plan to order the 2 drawer one for my Sugarpill Pigments as well as for my MAC pigments soon.