January 11, 2014

KITCHEN | PEANUT BUTTER BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE

Any personal trainer will tell you "Never skip breakfast". Most days I like to eat a healthy, solid breakfast, but sometimes I don't get the time to make anything for myself and sit down and eat it. Plus, I have a love for smoothies...and peanut butter ...mmm peanut butter. I thought I would share a super quick and healthy peanut butter breakfast smoothie. Hope you enjoy!



You will need

1 banana
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup of oats (or add to your liking)
8 oz. Almond milk
A handful of ice
-Blend

Around 300 calories.
This will stick with you for a good while.

You can add chocolate almond milk, A few chocolate chips or a few caramel chips (Optional)
I like to keep it as healthy as I can and stick to the ingredients above.






3 comments:

Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle said...

This can be a meal replacement for breakfast too, with grainy oats in the mix. Good idea.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@beautyfashionskincareblog- Absolutely! The oats are what makes it stay with you so long after you drink it. Xx

Catherine Smith said...

Love doing natural PB smoothies like this! yummm <3