May 27, 2014

LIFESTYLE | NEW YORK TRIP

Family came to visit recently and we took a trip back to New York City for a few days. NYC is one of my favorite places to visit. You can't see and do everything in one trip, and every time I leave, I feel like I didn't do everything I said I wanted to do. Nevertheless, we had a great time and I got a lot of great pictures and memories. 



We booked a large room right in the middle of Times Square. Last time I was in NYC we were a little ways away from everything, so it was pretty cool to be right in the middle of everything. If it had been New Years, I think we would have a pretty great view of the ball dropping! :)



- The view from our room. -







Phillip and I snuck away the first night and took a romantic carriage ride through Central Park.





I already miss NYC, but I know once baby is born we will for sure be back ! :)

What is your favorite thing to do in NYC?




No comments: