June 2, 2014

BEAUTY | MAY WANTABLE BEAUTY BOX


I love trying out new beauty brands and products, so I have tried many beauty subscription boxes over the years, but I really haven't found one that I would love to commit to or stick by each month. I have read other great reviews on Wantable and decided to give it a try! Wantable's service delivers 4 to 5 full-size premium makeup products, hand-picked special for you, designed to match each of your preferences from a questionnaire that is filled out when you sign-up for their service.  The subscription is  $36 a month, or you can purchase a single box for $40. Each Wantable box is valued at $80 +.  Subscriptions are monthly and can be skipped, paused or canceled whenever you like. If you don’t like what you get, send back your box for a full refund. For more information on Wantable- you can check out their website .


 When you first open each Wantable box- you are given a list of products inside your box, along with the value of each item. Each box also comes with a cute new quote on the back of the "we've missed your smiling face!" card. I am very pleased with the Wantable box I received. I was sent 4 items making my box  worth $80. I am going to try out each item and I will be doing reviews of each product in separate posts to follow this one. My first reaction to each item has been positive so far. I love that I received a good variety of products and it seems to have matched my beauty profile very well. 


INSIDE MY BEAUTY BOX -



1. Vincent Longo concealer - Fair $30




  
2. Glam Natural mineral brow pencil - Dark brown $25



3. Ofra Lipliner - Savage red $10



4. Eddie Funkhouser Luxlight hydrating primer $14.99


I am very anxious to try out the concealer and primer, but how pretty is the Ofra lipliner? 

Wantable also offers intimates and accessories boxes just like the beauty box I received today. Check out their website for more information.



Thank you for viewing!




5 comments:

Roweliza Lulu said...

I found your blog as soon as I was looking in lieu of a several sort of in rank wonderful collection, but I was very contented and glad to read through your blog. The in rank untaken at this point is important.

If you find more beauty products and want to buy any products so visit my website. It’s have available products and 50% off everything online now <): www.ibeautyoutlet.com


Caroline linella said...

You got a really good box. I have been wanting to try Wantable for some time now. I have Ipsy and I am growing tired of it. I think I will give Wantable a try soon. Thanks!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Roweliza- Thank you for visiting my blog! I will be sure to check out your website! Xx

@Caroline- I had Ipsy for a while when it was "My Glam" and it started out ok, but just not really my style. If you try Wantable, let me know what you think! Have a great weekend! Xx

MakeMeUpMia said...

I can't believe I've never heard of this box, I am going to have to look into it for sure :)

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@makemeupmia- It's a great subscription. Everyone always has great things to say about their other boxes also. Hope you enjoy! :)