July 4, 2014

BEAUTY | TOO FACED BLUSH & HIGHLIGHTER


I recently purchased the Too Faced- Sweethearts blush in "Peach Beach" and the "Candlelight Glow" highlighting powder duo. I have been using Too Faced products for about 5 years now, I am always sucked in by their cute packaging! I have heard really great things about both, and decided I would give them a try. 


 Again, the packaging is always so cute! Sometimes I feel like the packaging alone is worth the price (almost).


The Sweethearts blush comes in 3 different colors - "Candy Glow", "Something about berry", and "Peach beach". The one I purchased is "Peach Beach" and it has the more natural shades of the 3 blushes.



The payoff of these blushes is so amazing! When you mix the 3 you get a peachy bronze with a beautiful glowing highlight. These blushes feel like silk! They go on so smooth and feel really light and soft on your skin, perfect for summer! I feel like I really need to purchase the other 2 blushes now. If you are interested in purchasing a Sweethearts blush for yourself, you can do so on the Too Faced website for $30. Sephora and Ulta also carry these blushes. 


 I am a sucker for highlighters! I am always on the hunt for new ones. As soon as I heard about this one... I knew I had to have it . AGAIN with the adorable packaging! I LOVE that this highlighter is a soft highlight, but very buildable also. This isn't one of those SUPER pigmented highlighters, but that is what I love about it. It looks really natural and looks great for every day, especially in the summer. I apply it to the tops of my cheekbones, in the corners of my eyes, under the brow bone, down the bridge of my nose. If you don't have this highlighter in your collection, I would recommend it for sure.




 This Candlelight Glow highlighter can also be purchased on the Too Faced website,Ulta, and Sephora for $30.



Thank you for viewing!




2 comments:

Emma said...

The packaging on these is beautiful…such a sucker for gorgeous packaging!

www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

xxx

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Emma- Me too! Lol Too Faced has some of the cutest packaging! Xx