November 22, 2014

BEAUTY | 2014 SINFULCOLORS HOLIDAY NAIL POLISHES

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Anyone else excited for holiday nails?  SinfulColors has released 22 polishes full of shimmer, illuminating textures and glam for the 2014 holidays.  I have 4 polishes from this collection to share with you on the blog today. I hope you enjoy!



 Gold Medal,  Twilight Twinkles,  Decadent,  Sugar Sugar.



Gold Medal is the perfect metallic gold, Twilight Twinkles is full of big flakes of gold, Decadent has smaller red metallic flakes, and Sugar Sugar (my favorite) is a candy cane, red-hot red with tiny bits of shimmer.



I just love gold nails during the holidays! I used 2 coats of Gold Medal, and Twilight Twinkles as my accent polish. Twilight Twinkles is a sheer polish with gold flakes, so I applied it over Gold Medal. Both great for New Years!


Here I used Sugar Sugar as my main polish and Decadent as my accent polish. Again, I used 2 coats. 
As far as the formula, they apply very nicely. I love that you only need 2 coats of these polishes. I have been using SinfulColors for years, and at $1.99 each, you just can't beat the quality for the price. 

This collection is available exclusively at Walgreens for the 2014 holidays. 
You can also check out  SinfulColors.com to see more of their shades online.  
Or follow with : Facebook  or Twitter




5 comments:

Caroline linella said...

I use Sinful colors too. Really great price for nice nail polish. I love the red polishes, so festive! I need to go by Walgreens this weekend to see the other polishes they have for the holiday.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Caroline- Yes, you can't beat the price! Have fun picking out your polishes!! Xx

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice polishes.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Charlotte- Agreed! :)

Shang J. said...

Twilight Twinkles is amazeballs! *_*

Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade