November 6, 2014

BEAUTY | URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 BASICS PALETTE REVIEW


Happy Friday! I have a review for you today. I love all of the Urban Decay Naked products and had to purchase this palette.  If you don't already have the first, I personally like the 2nd one better than the first.

The first Naked Basics palette had more warmer tones, and the 2nd one is the cooler tones version.
You can use this palette any time, but I purchased this palette for fall and winter looks.

The basics palettes are great for simple, everyday looks. You can take one or two of these shadows and still look put together. It just makes things so easy! You can throw on these shadows for a super quick look and be out the door. The Basics palettes are great size for keeping in your bag also.



These shadows are more powdery, so I just place my brush in lightly and tap off any loose product. 
However, they are also very pigmented and have great payoff. They blend amazing! I love this palette. If you haven't picked this one up already, I recommend it as an everyday staple palette.


You can purchase from the Urban Decay website, Sephora, and Ulta for $29.




2 comments:

Caroline linella said...

I have the naked 2 palette and love it. I need to pick this one up too.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Caroline- You will love it! I am glad I purchased it! Xx