November 15, 2014

BEAUTY | URBAN DECAY RAPTURE LIPSTICK




Today I am wearing Urban Decay's, "Rapture" lipstick. I am a big fan of the Revolution lipsticks.
I don't usually buy creamy lipsticks, but I love the formula of these because they aren't real slick, but not drying either. They feel super light on my lips. I also do not have to keep re applying like most creamy lipsticks. These are pretty long wear. I get about 5-6 hours out of them. It fades slowly and evenly and does not bleed.




Rapture is a new favorite because it is a super pretty everyday shade. It's a very cool toned plumy-pink or a muted rose. Great for fall and winter.



I paired this lipstick with Jordana's retractable, "Baby Berry" lip liner. I really love how they work together. Jordana retractable lip liners have been a favorite for years. I started wearing them when I was a teen. You just can't beat the quality for the price!



I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for viewing!


2 comments:

Caroline linella said...

I need this lipstick in my life. Jealous of your full lips! Looks great on you.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Caroline- Awww thank you, but don't be jealous! They are a pain in the butt alllll winter long!! If you pick it up let me know what you think! Xx