February 26, 2015

BEAUTY | LUSH FAVORITES


I thought I would share a few products from LUSH today on the blog that I really love and enjoy.

I started using LUSH cosmetics a little over 5 years ago, and have been hooked ever since. 

I have always had sensitive skin, so I love that all LUSH products are handmade with all fresh ingredients (and animal cruelty free). I know everyone has different skin types, but I haven't had an issue yet with any of their products aggravating my skin.  

I am also a lover of a relaxing, hot bubble bath, and  LUSH bubble bars and bombs always help me relax. My skin always feels so soft and smooth after I get out of a LUSH bath. 




Amandopondo bubble bar & Tisty Tosty bomb are my favorite bubble bath combo. Both have real roses inside that float on top of the water after dissolved, making your bath look so pretty. They smell like rose and jasmine to help relieve stress. These two always calm my rough, dry skin in the winter months.




Butterball is another great bomb for soft, silky skin. I love vanilla scents, and Butterball smells of vanilla. It works wonders for rehydrating the skin. This became an instant favorite for me. I highly recommend this one if you have dry skin. 



Sunny Side is an orange, tangerine and lemon scented bubble bar. It is coated with gold glitter, so your bubbles will shimmer. I love its citrus scent, great for waking you up. This one is amazing for a morning bubblebath on the weekend. 




Ocean Salt - self preserving is a sure favorite. This works as a face and body scrub. I use ocean salt all over my body, but mainly on my feet. For some, this is a little harsh to use on the face. I use it on my face once a week, and it has never felt too harsh for me. I love the smell, it reminds me of a lime margarita. Even though this is an exfoliant, it won't dry out the skin. The avocado and coconut in it will leave your skin so soft.


This lip scrub is a must-have for me. It works great (especially in the winter months) for removing dry, dead skin. I love anything mint, so this is my favorite of all the LUSH lip scrubs.


If you have never tried any LUSH products, I highly recommend giving them a try the next time you pass by a LUSH store. If you have any LUSH favorites, share your thoughts in the comments. I am always looking for new LUSH products to try! 



2 comments:

Caroline linella said...

Great post! If only I had a Lush store closer to me. Does the ocean salt make your skin perge at first? I am having a hard time finding skincare that won't tear up my skin after the first use.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@caroline- Not at all! It worked so well for me right away.
You can go to www.lush.com to purchase their products also. Xx