March 12, 2015

BEAUTY | HIGHLIGHTERS THAT I LOVE



I love a good everyday highlighter, which I'm sure is no surprise if you follow this blog. I am always trying new highlighters (especially around this time of year). I have a few "first impression" posts coming at a later date. Today though, I thought I would share a few of my top highlighters. If you have favorite highlighter please share in the comments.





Bobbi Brown Shimmer Braick [ Beige ]-


I pruchased a few Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks last spring. It was love at first sight, and it was like I had to collect them all. My favorite is obviously the, beige shimmer brick. I normally use this as a blush/highlighter in one, but you can also use these bricks as eyeshadows.

I have fair/medium tone skin and this fits me so well. It gives me a subtle gold dewy shine. I use this product to highlight the tops of my cheeks after contouring, to the inner corners of my eyes, and the middle T of my forehead. These shimmer bricks last forever too, so they are well worth the price tag.




Nars Copacabana Multiple- 

I love the Nars multiples. I purchased Copacabana from Sephora last summer as well. Sometimes highlighters can be too metallic and unreal looking. This one will if you apply to heavy - a small amount goes a long way. Copacabana is  most flattering on light/medium skin tones, but I feel if you were to apply lightly on warmer or darker skin tones, it will look beautiful also.  It is a soft and creamy texture that gives such a beautiful glow. I use both my fingers and a brush to apply. There is a slight shimmer, so if you do not like that, then is not the highlighter for you. 


MAC Soft and Gentle -

Soft and Gentle is a very popular highlighter, and for good reason. I love this on my skin tone, it gives me a beautiful subtle glow. I've been using this highighter for over two years now and just recently had to purchase a new one. It is perfect for spring/summer. I cannot recommend this enough and I have received so many compliments.  



What are your top highlighters?


2 comments:

Caroline linella said...

The shimmer brick looks gorgeous! Must have it in my life! Great post.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

Thanks so much! You will love them! Xx