March 5, 2015

BEAUTY | SINFULCOLORS SPRING POLISHES


It is officially March, and that means spring is almost here! Today on the blog I am featuring five spring 2015 Sinfulcolors polishes. You can purchase these polishes and check out the whole collection at Walgreens , Rite Aid, and other mass retailers for only $1.99.




Navy I do, Thimbleberry, Feel the vibe, Tempest, Cream pink.


Such a beautiful creamy lilac! The perfect spring polish.



A bright bubble gum pink with a slight shimmer.



A bright splash of juicy orange.


True Navy Blue. A spring/summer nail polish staple.


A perfect shade of coral!



Check out the SinfulColors website to view more colors and collections.
You can also follow with Facebook,Twitter, and Instagram for updates and nail inspiration.


This was a sponsored post.

4 comments:

Caroline linella said...

It already feels like spring for us here in Nevada. But I follow you on Instagram and I bet you can't wait for it there. Beautiful post! Thimbleberry and Cream Pink are my favorites.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Caroline- You are always so kind! Thank you! I am from the west coast and miss the weather so much! I hope you are enjoying your early spring!Xx

Ami said...

Tempest is my favorite (I'm a sucker for those lavender shades) but all of these colors look great on you!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Ami- Thanks so much!! :) Tempest is my favorite also!