April 25, 2015

STYLE | ROCKS BOX


 Today on the blog I wanted to share a monthly subscription box with you lovelies. It's called "Rocksbox". Have you heard of it? For $19, Rocksbox comes with 3 pieces of high quality designer jewelry . Every piece is selected by a stylist from items you place on your wish list (at the Rocksbox website.) You also fill out a survey, so that they get a better feel for your personal style. You can wear the jewelry as much as you like, and when you are tired of wearing it you just send it back for another box of new jewelry. I love this idea! You also have the option of purchasing any of the items from your box if you end up liking the jewelry you receive. You can also cancel at any time! Here is a peek into the box I received this month.







 How cute is the packaging? I loved everything I go this month. I really wanted the gold bar necklace. All of the pieces go together really well. 



A slip comes in each box with the name of each piece and the price of each. You can also go on the Rocks Box website and leave your feedback (like, love , dislike) so that each box gets better and better.

If you would like to try out Rocks Box you can use my code and get your first box FREE! Just use code "JACENDABFF" at checkout.



6 comments:

Gretchen Ray said...

Your pictures are always so beautifully done. Loving the necklace you got!! Can't turn down a free box either. Thanks for letting us know. :)

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@GretchenRay- Ooooh Thank you!! Yes, I have tried a lot of monthly subscriptions and this one is one of the best. Like you said, can't beat a free box. Xx

Eleni Peet said...

Gorgeous necklace!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Eleni- Agreed! When I added this one to my wish list I was hoping I would get it! Xx

Caroline linella said...

That Rebecca Minkoff wallet is adorable!!!! How much is each box worth total?

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Caroline- Hi Caroline! :) Each box is worth around $200 of jewelry.