June 9, 2015

STYLE | JUNE ROCKSBOX


Hi ladies! I hope you are having a wonderful day! I received my June Rocksbox today and thought I would share on the blog. If you missed my post from last month you can check it out here if you are interested. Never heard of Rocksbox? For $19, Rocksbox comes with 3 pieces of high quality designer jewelry . Every piece is selected by a stylist from items you place on your wish list (at the Rocksbox website.) You also fill out a survey, so that they get a better feel for your personal style. You can wear the jewelry as much as you like, and when you are tired of wearing it you just send it back for another box of new jewelry. You also have the option of purchasing any of the items from your box if you end up liking the jewelry you receive. You can also cancel at any time! Postage and packaging to send back is also covered by Rocksbox in your subscription price. Here is a peek into the box I received this month.






The Sophie Harper triangle necklace was on my wishlist, so I was super happy to see it made it in my box this month. Both the wrap bracelet and statement necklace were a total surprise and I LOVE them. I can't wait to style them with outfits this month. I very pleased with everything I got in my box this month.



A slip comes in each box with the name of each piece and the price of each. You can also go on the Rocksbox website and leave your feedback (like, love , dislike) so that each box gets better and better.


If you would like to try out Rocksbox you can use my code and get your first box FREE! Just use code "JACENDABFF" at checkout. If you aren't impressed after that, you can cancel at any time. 




4 comments:

Caroline linella said...

Omg awesome box! I'm in the process of moving right now but when I am settled I want to try it out. I have always wanted to try out a monthly subscription box.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Caroline- I thought so too! Box subscriptions are a lot of fun. Good luck with your move! Xx

Gretchen Ray said...

I love everything you got. Do you get to pick what goes in your box or do they pick?

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Gretchen-Both. They give you items you place on your wish list , but you also get items they pick for you that match items from your wish list. Xx