August 3, 2015

BEAUTY | YVES SAINT LAURENT BLUR PERFECTOR & PRIMER



Happy Day! A few weeks ago, Influenster notified me I would be receiving the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Perfector and Blur Primer for review. I wanted to try them out for a few weeks before I did a post about them here on the blog. First off, I love YSL makeup, especially their Lipsticks. So, I couldn't wait to try them out.





This blur primer is fabulous. I apply this on my face with my fingers just before I apply my foundation, but it works just as great under a BB cream. It does exactly what it is suppose to do.  I was surprised when I applied it and felt how light it was. It was fast absorbing and the application was easy.  It blurred my pores and fine lines very nicely. A little went a long way, so it is definitely worth the splurge!



The Blur Perfector has been SO nice to have in my bag these passed few weeks with all the humidity and heat. When my face would start looking shiny or oily, I would get out the Perfector, pat it on my face twice a day, and it leaves my makeup looking matte and smooth. I love the packaging too, it is high quality and not cheap plastic. I highly recommend it!  

4 comments:

Eleni Peet said...

Nice review, Jacenda. Ysl is so luxurious. I would love to try the primer.

Caroline linella said...

Both sound amazing! The beautiful gold packaging always sucks me in too.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Eleni- Thank you! I highly recommend it! Xx
@Caroline- Such pretty and high quality packaging!

Celia DeLanzo said...

You are so lucky! Thank you for the review. :)