August 20, 2015

STYLE | AUGUST ROCKSBOX


Happy day! I hope you ladies have had a wonderful week. I am a little late posting about my Rocksbox this month, but it did not disappoint! I requested a necklace, ring, and bracelet this time and they included just that in my box . To see what was in my last Rocksbox click here.


 The Kendra Scott necklace I got is ubber gorgeous! I cannot wait to style it! 

The stones in this ring match the necklace, so I could style them together. Cute, right!

This Bracelet has been on my wish list from day one. I was happy to see it in my box this time!I Love everything I received, but Rocksbox always sends me exactly what I would like to get in the next box. If you would like to receive designer jewelry every month you can use my code: JACENDABFF and receive your first box free, cancel at any time. 



5 comments:

Erin Beck said...

That necklace is everything!!!!

Eleni Peet said...

I don't wear much jewelry anymore but I enjoy seeing what you get every month. Have a good weekend, Jacenda!

ANDYSTYLE said...

Very Lovely!


http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Celia DeLanzo said...

Pretty necklace. I love everything you got!

Sylwia P. said...

delicate and beautiful! I really like the ring :) Happy Sunday! xo