January 11, 2016

BEAUTY | DR. BRANDT FACE CREAM


Happy Monday Beauties! I hope your day is going great. Today I wanted to share a face cream that has quickly become a new favorite. It's called Xtend your Youth by Dr. Brandt. I had been on the hunt for a good day and night face cream, and I have been in love with this one since day one.


DESCRIPTION-

This antioxidant-enriched moisturizer provides the skin with 12 hours of protection, unveiling a luminous, healthy and youthful complexion. Formulated with Dr. Brandt’s revolutionary A3 power technology, a dynamic shield boosted with anti-oxidant, age defying and anti-stress ingredients. Day after day, skin looks rehydrated, smoother & softer.
  • helps smooth lines & the first signs of aging
  • softens & hydrates*
  • *moisturizes the upper skin layers




It is a pump bottle, which I love. I apply it in the morning after a shower or just after I have washed my face.Using a nickle size amount, I gently pat the cream onto my skin. I like to use the most around my problem areas like under my eyes and forehead. It is such a soft and light cream. Not oily. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin so soft and silky. Right away my skin looks hydrated and smooth. There is a scent, but it is very light, and I barely notice it. Right before bed I repeat the same process as I did in the morning. My skin feels so healthy and soft in the morning.  

I highly recommend this face cream. If you have sensitive skin like me, it is one you should try if you are on the hunt for a good face cream without breaking you out. It is calming and soothing on any breakouts you might have.

You can purchase the Dr. Brandt face cream for $59 on the dr. brandt website or at Sephora




4 comments:

Celia DeLanzo said...

Nice packaging! Sounds amazing. Thank you for sharing!

Erin Beck said...

I found it on the Sephora website. Thank you for the heads up! I am looking forward to trying it. Have a good week, Jacenda!

Eleni Peet said...

I always trust your opinion, Jacenda. Great post!

Deeksha Shukla said...

bridal make up lucknow
beaty salon lucknow
makeup courses lucknow