September 30, 2016

COOKING | PUMPKIN SPICE PANCAKES- ORGANIC + VEGAN





It is here, pumpkin spice season, and we couldn't be happier about it at my house. I made these pancakes for my son and I to share recently, and we really enjoyed them. These pancakes are made with organic ingredients and are also vegan. I made a video for these delicious pancakes, but you can grab the ingredients from below also. 




1. MIX DRY INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 C ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
  • 1/4 C WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR
  • 1/4 TSP BAKING POWDER
  • 1/4 TSP CINNAMON
  • 1/8 TSP NUTMEG
  • 1/8 TSP ALL-SPICE 
  • 1/8 TSP GINGER
  • PINCH OF SALT


2. MIX IN WET INGREDIENTS
  • 1/4 C  PUMPKIN PUREE
  • 1 TBSP  MAPLE  SYRUP
  • 1 C  ALMOND  MILK

*Makes about 6-7 medium pancakes. 


I hope you enjoy them as much as we did! Don't forget to subscribe to my new YouTube channel.
xx
Jacenda

6 comments:

ANDYSTYLE said...

They look so yummy :)

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@Andystyle- Thank you! They are so good! Xx

DianaWoods said...

OMG MMMMMM THOSE LOOK AMAZING!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@DianaWoods- Thank you love! Soooo good!

The Curvy Cook said...

Jacenda! Loved the video! Delicious!!!!!

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

@TheCurvyCook- Thanks so much!!! :) xx