January 2, 2017

LIFESTYLE | HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE LOVE



TO MY PHILLIP: Tomorrow is your birthday! My oh my how these two years have flown by!!! It feels like just yesterday we brought you home from the hospital. I remember that day SO clear! It was in the middle of a snow storm. I remember you were so quiet the whole ride home, snuggled all warm in your blankets and car seat.


These past two years have been full of excitement and so much joy. I can't believe you are running, talking, singing, dancing and feeding yourself. You are so smart already! I love seeing you learn your numbers and hearing you count. You have loved music since you were so tiny, but now when I hear you sing or see you dance, I always think back to when you wouldn't go to sleep at night unless piano music was playing softly.



I am so excited to see what this year brings. You are learning so fast, and you don't miss a beat. Always on the go, ready to make friends or talk to someone new.





Daddy and I love you so much! Our hearts are so full! Happy Birthday sweet boy!







4 comments:

Jennifer Baez said...

This is too sweet! Happy birthday Phillip!

DianaWoods said...

So much adorable going on here!!!!

The Curvy Cook said...

Happy Birthday cutie! Stunning photos!

Meg said...

Adorable!